Dette må du vite om premien!
Terms and Conditions for "Live the Bond Lifestyle in Britain / SPECTRE" Prize Competition
1. Promoter: SF Norge AS, Dagbladet, Radisson Blu Hotel, British Airways and VisitBritain
2. Entry: The competition is open to Norwegian residents who are aged 18 years or over except employees of SF Norge AS, Dagbladet, Radisson Blu Hotel, British Airways, Sony Pictures, VisitBritain, and their affiliated companies, their families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
3.To enter complete the online form with your name, address, day and evening phone numbers and e-mail address.
4. There is no cost to enter this competition and no purchase is necessary. By entering the competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry per person or email address. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
6.Closing date for entry is 16.00 O?clock on 10th of December. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. Promoter does not accept any responsibility for online entries which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering online or entries.
7 Prize Draw: The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received. The judge?s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
8.The winner will be notified by phone and email. A list of winner?s names and towns will be available on Dagbladet.no
9. Prize: See prize details below*. The prize must be taken, and travel completed on 5 — 8 March 2016 or 12 — 15 March 2016 or 19 — 22 March 2016 depending on which dates are allocated to the winner. Expenses other than those specifically included in the prize must be paid for by the winner. For clarification and the removal of doubt the prize does not include transportation for the prize winner to or from any airport other than from London airport on arrival and to London airport on departure.
10. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
11.The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the promotion.
12. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they (and their guest) are free to travel on the available dates set out in the prize details below and that they carry valid passports, visas, travel and medical insurance.
By receipt of the prize the winners agrees that the officers, director and employees of Promoter, VisitBritain and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the "Released Parties") shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or, damages resulting from participation in this promotion or any promotion-related or travel-related activity, or from the winners' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the prize.
13. Publicity: Winners may be required to take part in publicity associated with this promotion.
14. Data Protection: In administrating this promotion the Promoter will not collect more of your personal information than necessary and will only use your personal information for the purposes of this promotion. If you checked the relevant boxes on your entry form, your details will be forwarded to VisitBritain and SF Norge AS. Those companies will hold your details in accordance with their own privacy policies. We recommend you visit their websites on http://sfnorge.no and http://www.visitbritain.com/en/Legal/
15.The rules of this competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
There is one prize package for 2 people to be won.
Each prize package contains:
- Return economy-class tickets for two people from the winner?s nearest international airport to London. Winner and guest must depart from the same airport and return to that airport. The winner is responsible for their own travel to the airport. Once tickets are issued, they are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Pick up and drop off to and from the airport in London
- Three nights accommodation (two people sharing) at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, breakfast included
- Some meals and activities are included courtesy of VisitBritain
- The value of the prize package is approximately £2,000 based on two people sharing. Value may vary depending upon the actual cost of air transportation from point of departure.
- All expenses not expressly stated in the package description, including but not limited to, meals, ground transportation, passport and visa fees, security fees, taxes, insurance or otherwise are the responsibility solely of winner.
- Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates
- Trip Dates:
Winners will be allocated to one of the following trip dates:
• Option Two: 12 March — 15 March 2016 (Saturday — Tuesday)
• Option Three: 19 March — 22 March 2016 (Saturday — Tuesday)
The Promoter will endeavour to accommodate each winner?s preferred dates but, if full, will allocate the next available dates.
SPECTRE, 007 and related James Bond Trademarks, TM Danjaq